It is difficult to determine the exact rankings of the top 10 highest earning sports bettors as their earnings are often undisclosed and can vary from year to year. However, here are 10 sports bettors who have achieved remarkable success and are widely recognized for their significant earnings:
1. Billy Walters: Considered one of the most successful sports bettors, Walters has reportedly earned millions of dollars through sports betting.
2. Haralabos Voulgaris: Known for his expertise in basketball betting, Voulgaris has achieved substantial success and earned millions over the years.
3. Zeljko Ranogajec: An Australian professional gambler, Ranogajec has enjoyed tremendous success in horse racing betting and is believed to have made hundreds of millions of dollars through his betting ventures.
4. Tony Bloom: A professional gambler and owner of Brighton & Hove Albion F.C., Bloom has made significant earnings through his successful sports betting strategies.
5. Alan Woods: An Australian professional gambler, Woods is known for his expertise in horse racing betting and has reportedly earned hundreds of millions of dollars.
6. Matthew Benham: A successful professional bettor and owner of Brentford F.C., Benham has demonstrated his betting skills by earning substantial profits.
7. James Holzhauer: While primarily known for his remarkable Jeopardy! winning streak, Holzhauer has also been successful in sports betting and has earned significant profits.
8. Bob Voulgaris: Brother of Haralabos Voulgaris, Bob Voulgaris has gained recognition for his basketball betting expertise and has reportedly earned substantial amounts.
9. Dave Oancea (Vegas Dave): A well-known sports bettor and handicapper, Oancea has earned millions of dollars through various successful sports bets.
10. Michael Konik: An author and professional gambler, Konik has achieved notable success in sports betting and is recognized for his earnings.
Please note that the rankings and earnings of these sports bettors can vary depending on various sources and the fluctuating nature of their incomes.